Google Search Console is a highly recommended tool that should be integrated with a Google Analytics account.
Google Search Console Purpose
- To monitor, manage and improve a sites presence in search results
- Check and review indexing status - trigger site crawl by Google (Also includes reviewing any indexing errors)
- Review a listing of external linking
- Review keywords that lead users to the site
Why is Google Search Console Installed on my site
Antenna will setup a Google Search Console account and connect it to your Google Analytics account for any of our clients who have an ongoing marketing retainer with Antenna. Google Search Console will give our marketing team additional data that can be used to optimized and better report on the performance of campaigns.
- Google Search Console for Beginners: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/9274190?hl=en&visit_id=637365755235824020-2327674699&ref_topic=9268559&rd=1
- Access Search Console data in Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/1120006?hl=en