HIPAA guidelines apply to any medical provider that collects and stores information classified as Protected Health Information (PHI)
HIPAA guidelines also apply to any organization or system that collects or stores the PHI information for the medical provider or has access to it.
Any website or website’s admin interface needs to be HIPAA compliant if the website's forms collect information classified as PHI.
HIPAA guidelines would also apply to any platform that the website forwards the submitted information to a 3rd party database like HubSpot or Salesforce.
Antenna's websites are not HIPAA compliant by default, however, if you need your website to be HIPAA compliant, please contact our support team so we can work together on the appropriate solution.
Recommended WordPress Plugins
- HIPAA COMPLIANT WEB FORMS: https://www.hipaaforms.online/
- HIPAA Web Form add-on for Gravity Forms: https://www.gravityforms.com/community/hipaa-web-forms/
- HIPAA Explained: https://www.hipaajournal.com/hipaa-explained/
- HIPAA Compliance Checklist: https://www.hipaajournal.com/hipaa-compliance-checklist/
- Business Associate Contracts: https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/covered-entities/sample-business-associate-agreement-provisions/index.html