All websites that Antenna builds will have Google Analytics installed
We recommend all sites have Google Analytics installed to gather important information about user engagement on the site, track conversions and develop digital strategies rooted in data informed decisions.
What is its purpose
To understand how effective the website is performing with visitors
Examples of data Google Analytics tracks:
- Number of visitors the site gets
- Where visitors are coming from
- How visitors navigate through the site
- How long visitors spend on each page
- Data related to GA Goals
- Results of goals/conversions
- Site traffic - where visitors are coming from and where they’re going on the site.
Why do you need my IP addresses?
Client and Antenna employees' IP addresses are entered into Google Analytics so they are not counted in the reporting.